Mission & Goals
The Caucasus Conservation Corps connects and inspires young conservation leaders through outdoor work and training. We collaborate with our communities and partners to build a more sustainable future for the Caucasus.
Our long-term goals for the CCC are to:
- Train young people with relevant skills to set them up for success
- Have crews do meaningful work that supports conservation and nature-based tourism
- Establish collaborative, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Connect to communities to promote shared ownership, access and stewardship
- Facilitate cross-border collaboration and international exchange
Partners & Sponsors
The Caucasus Conservation Corps program is funded with the generous support of the U.S. Forest Service International Programs and individual donors to the Transcaucasian Trail Association. The CCC is a collaborative partnership between the TCT and Trails For Change NGO, our core implementing partner in Armenia.
Together, we work with a wide range of partners across the region to implement high-impact projects related to trail development, environmental restoration, and sustainable tourism.
To become a TCTA member and support the CCC’s efforts to connect and inspire conservation leaders from the Caucasus, join here.